Monday, December 29, 2014

Top 10 of 2014


For someone who doesn't like change, I'm actually really excited for the new year! Maybe it's because I'm almost done with school, or because Friends is coming to Netflix, or maybe, it's because they're bringing back crispy M&M's(!!!!). For whatever reason, I'm just so giddy thinking about the new year!

Even though I'm ready to bring on 2015, I can't help but look back and reflect on this past year--2014 has been so, so good to us! It was hard to narrow down our top moments to just 10, but here they are:

1. Our Caribbean Cruise!
2. Upgrading to a king bed
3. Adding Tessa, Lexi, Talon, and Rain into our family!
4. Chris getting a new job (and me not worrying about him getting shot everyday)
5. Finishing my second marathon
6. Celebrating two years of marriage
7. Chris starting graduate school + surviving the first semester
8. Sanderson pickle ball league
9. Wicked + Disneyland  (me)
10. Mama and Papa Sanderson's hot tub!


You done good, 2014. Real good.

 photo postsignature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Words cannot express how excited I am about Crispy M&M's! Here's to 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Seriously, I'm so glad you told me about the M&M's. Those + baby Frahm will make for a good year!!

      Delete
  2. I think Mike and I need to cash in on our Gourley couple vacation this year (or talk Tom and Martha into another family trip!) Love these!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS