Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Tidbit of Tibble Fork.

...how much longer do you think I can keep incorporating the word 'tidbit' into my post titles before it gets annoying? Okay! We get it! Your blog is called A Tidbit of Love! We understand you're running out of clever post titles!

- - - - - - - - - -

We had Sanderson family pictures taken a couple weeks ago, and I must say, I'm really proud of all of us! Mostly because there was minimal tears and swear words, but also because we braved the freezing cold up at Tibble Fork AND were dealing with post-Thanksgiving chubby face (okay, maybe that was just me) (also proud of the fact that my mom got my dad to wear purple-ha! excuse me, I mean, "burgandy"). Seriously though, the grandkids did so good up there! So good in fact, that I promised them all I'd take them to the dollar store. Oh, and Chris did really good too! He barely complained + smiled normal + suggested some poses for us (as you'll see below).

We had our family friend, Brooklyn, take these photos for us. You guys! If you need pictures taken, she's your girl! She's so great and so good at what she does (click here to see her blog). I loved the candid shots she got of our family, because let's be honest, those are usually the best pictures to look at! Here are some of my favorites:

^^But seriously, how pretty is my mom?^^
^^I've never seen Chris happier in a photo of us...^^

I love my family.

 photo postsignature.jpg

p.s. After these pictures Chris informed me that we've had six photoshoots since we've been married... I think it's safe to say that he's done taking pictures with me for a while.

p.p.s. We also went to Chubby's after this--bad idea for the thighs. And my post-Thanksgiving face. Maybe I'll be joining Chris on the being done taking pictures for a while thing?

5 comments:

  1. You are seriously the cutest!! Thank you!! I LOVE your blog by the way, you are such an engaging writer! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it! I couldn't even figure out which people your mom and dad were until the couple shots. You Sanderson's have good genes. Also, you and Chris are the cutiest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously such a cute family! and yeah your mom is such a pretty "grandma"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mom is a babe! And I lol'd at your picture of you and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such beautiful pictures!!! I love them! You parents are babes and you and Shelby are just such goregous people!!! Seriously, you look GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS