Monday, July 21, 2014

GGNO




I wish I could say that a girls night was much needed for me, but it wasn't. Mostly because I don't have kids, I have a student job on campus, and basically my biggest worry in life right now is shaving my legs. But those beautiful ladies next to me in the picture above without a doubt deserved a girls night out! They are all such hard working mamas who are always busy putting their family's needs ahead of their own, so I was so happy that we all got to go out on Saturday to dinner and then see Wicked. 

Ah... Wicked. Such a fun show! I had never seen it before so I didn't really know what to expect, but it definitely did not disappoint! I was teary-eyed before the curtain even went up! And don't even get me started on Defying Gravity--so many feels! I couldn't handle it! I still can't. To anyone considering going to the see it, I say, GO!! (exclamation points!!!). You will not regret it.

Oh, and to my Gourley sisters: Thank you for being awesome and willing to answer my questions about nursing bras and breast pumps and sneaking in treats to the show and sharing dessert with me and acting interested when I tell you stories about Chris- it did not go unnoticed ;)

Here's to many more Gourley Girls Night Outs!

 photo postsignature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Oh I loved Wicked! I didn't know what to expect either, but it totally blew me away once I saw it- I would totally go see it again! Also I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Such a great show!!! And thank you! My dress is from Target :)

      Delete
  2. So much fun! I loved going with you, even though it meant I wasn't the Little Buddy (a spot I'm used to!)

    And don't worry--as far as nursing bras and pumps go, we've got you covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Skinny arms!
    I saw Wicked in LA with my mama and sisters. We bought the CD that night and blasted defying gravity the rest of the trip! Including us trying to do the high ahahhh! (at the end) if you know what i'm talking about... haha.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS