Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's Okay



It's okay that my breakfast consisted of a huge (like way more than the suggested serving size on the side of the cereal box says, but really, who only has 3/4 cup of cereal?!) bowl of Cap N' Crunch, immediately followed by 3 handfuls of Lays Cheddar n' Sour Cream potato chips.

It's okay that I didn't go running this morning because I wanted to stay in my pajamas and watch Grey's instead.

It's okay that packing a lunch took priority over doing my hair (at least it's not in a top knot today! hashtag littlevictories)

It's okay that I've bought 3 different kinds of mascara within the past 2 weeks out of pure curiosity.

It's okay that that there's been a foam camping pad on my living room floor for the past week solely for the purpose of laying on it to watch TV.

It's okay that my to-do-list has "paint nails" and "shave legs" on it in front of schoolwork and laundry.

It's okay that I am already lusting after fat sweaters and booties and wishing it was fall season already because summer is not my jam-too much shaving of legs and asking my sister if she can see my swass through this skirt.

It's okay that I just made you visualize me having swass.

It's okay that I said I was going to go without Dr. Pepper for a week and I'm already on my 3rd one. Also, it's okay that I documented my trip to Swig with a car selfie (but guys! I was adventurous and added raspberry to my DDD!).

It's okay that it's almost mid-July and I've only been to Seven Peaks once.

It's okay that my eyebrows are giving Joe Jonas a run for his money right now.

It's okay that I look forward to going to the bathroom at work just so I have something to do (I die a lot bit inside every time I refresh Pinterest and nothing has changed).

It's okay that I'm blogging at work and making you read this less than mediocre post.

...right?

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! This is great! I totally visualized your swass. I'm pretty sure human society has days like this 98% of the time. And sometimes I "go to the bathroom" so I don't have to take the 80 year old patient back that is having pelvic pain....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha dude I'm crying at work...and jeff is giving me weird looks because I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS