Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like. . .


These pictures pretty much sum up what my Thanksgiving break looked like--CHRISTMAS!!! Or if we're being completely honest, candy cane Kisses, because that's what was in my view (and mouth) for most of the break. 

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I feel like I can finally come clean and tell you guys something I've been hiding for a while now... I've been listening to Christmas music ever since I got back from Disneyland--there! I said it! Phew! That feels so good to get off my chest. But you guys, Christmas!!!

Even though I've been listening to Christmas music pretty much all month long, I didn't really feel the Christmas feels (you know the ones!) until this weekend. Maybe it was the Christmas playlist I made that contains a good amount of Justin Bieber & Celine Dion (love me some Canadians!)? Maybe it was when I got my craft on and made a tomato cage Christmas tree? Or maybe, just maybe, it was when I ate peppermint stick ice cream per Jenessa's recommendation (she just gets me)? Whatever the reason, I am officially in Christmas spirit mode!! Eat all the peppermint! See all the twinkly lights! Do all the things!! Anybody else feel the same way? .... Just me? Alrighty then. 

Seriously, though. I've got the Christmas butterflies! Like the ones you used to get trying to fall asleep on Christmas eve, which is making it that much harder to go back to work tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love my students and my job, but I have found my heart sinking at the thought of going back tomorrow. Can't I just stay home and rock out to Justin Bieber's Christmas album and shove my face with candy cane kisses forever?! (said the health teacher) At least I can take comfort in knowing that there's only 3 weeks until Christmas break, though (#teacherperks). Don't worry, I am already planning to hang lights, and make my slaves  students make snowflakes for my classroom. You can take the girl out of the Christmas spirit, but you can't take the Christmas spirit out of the girl... er something like that? Maybe it's time to put the candy cane kisses away...

I guess this post is just a really long way of saying-- I love this time of year!! I think the person who put it best was my cute niece, Gracie when she said, "This is a special time of year." 

Now raise your hand if you're ready for the Christmas season! 

 photo postsignature.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Love this and your decorations are so cute! What kind of camera do you use

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you had your new camera out, taking all these cute pics. You are seriously so cute. I love reading your blog! I'm so lucky to be related to you, and I know you feel the same about me... [flared nostrils "aw yeeeah"]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you had your new camera out, taking all these cute pics. You are seriously so cute. I love reading your blog! I'm so lucky to be related to you, and I know you feel the same about me... [flared nostrils "aw yeeeah"]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU! I am in full support of you listening to Christmas music EARLY! and why the hell haven't we played in lehi yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm asking myself the same thing... I need your number!!!

      Delete
  5. The last sentenced reminds me of Koree! Who is having fun, raise your hand?!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS