Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Welcome to the world, Chris!

December 8, 2015--a day which will forever be remembered as the day Chris joined the world of smartphones.

 For those of you that know Chris, you know this has been a long time comin'. Seriously, the man had the kind of phone that still had buttons on it... no touch screen... the kind of phone that you had to go and manually delete text messages to free up space. Ha! Pretty sure my mom has nicer phones in the playroom than Chris' Nokia phone... but no worries! Because Chris is all trendy and iPhone-y now... and putting random emojis in text messages + having Siri call me no reason. It's cute. He's cute.

Even though I'm so happy that Chris has finally upgraded to a smartphone, I can't help but be a little sad that Chris no longer has to wait to connect to wifi to play Clash of Clans... like, am I even going to have a husband now?! But I guess I can't be too upset, because now I can celebrate the fact that Chris no longer has to forward pictures to my phone for him to actually be able to see picture messages + I don't have to Google random manly man stuff (fun fact: Chris is a hardcore Googler. Once he gets a question on his mind, he has to Google it. Other fun fact: Shayli hates Googling. Good combo, right?!)!!! Oh, and now I can delete NFL and Fantasy Football League apps off of my phone! It's like this smartphone is a gift for me, too!

Anyway, if you see Chris, congratulate him on upgrading to a phone without buttons! Or just add him on Snapchat... you know, because you CAN. And maybe try to convince him that he should get a Christagram so I can hack his account and make it look like he posts lots of cutesy stuff about his wife? But maybe leave that last part about me out of it... he might think I put you up to it or something.

Congratulations, Chris! Welcome to the world of more time wasted--you're gonna love it!

 photo postsignature.jpg

UPDATE: Chris just asked me what a "Christagram" is!

...did I mention he's cute?

3 comments:

  1. haha wow I can't believe he just got one! I remember when Brian finally got one and I teased him for awhile about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris won't be the same Chris now. Part of his charm is that old phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Chris to the 21st century. :) And Shayli, my condolences.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS