Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy December 30th To Us!

"Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing means absolutely everything to me."

I think that's a pretty good quote to sum up OUR day today. I say OUR day, because it's December 30th! Which means that today marks 4 years since we met. Is it weird that we still celebrate the day that we met? Like, at what point in your marriage do you have to start giving up those weird anniversaries? I just don't think I'm going to ever be ready for that...

Anyway, to celebrate knowing each other for four years now, we decided to get really crazy and... wait for it... watch Star Wars! Chris has been wanting to convert me ever since he made me go see Episode 7 a couple weeks ago, but I don't think Chris realized that with doing that he was going to be answering a million+ questions from me. Wait, does Darth Vader not have an arm?! Do Ani and Padme do IT?! Is it true that Luke and Leia were incest?! All of my questions have been answered with, "Shhh! Just watch, babe..." So watch we have! This is pretty much what our view has been the past couple of days:

Annnnd to contradict the quote that I said summed up our day, I will mention that we did go to Olive Garden for lunch, and then Swig--that counts as doing something, right?! But then we came right back to our couch and watched more Star Wars, because we're just crazy like that. Don't worry though, we got up long enough to go and see the movie, Everest.  I know, I know... a lot of sitting today. My heart loves it, my waist hates it. That's what New Year's resolutions are for though, duh.

Now we're back on our couch switching back and forth between football and basketball games (and when I say 'we,' you know I mean Chris). Super romantic, right? But that's why that quote above is kind of perfect for our day today because I truly have loved every minute with Chris today doing absolutely nothing.

I always do.
Who knew that 4 years ago I was meeting the guy I love doing absolutely nothing with? So, so glad I did.

Love you, Chris!
Happy December 30th!!!

Now time to get back to sitting and doing absolutely nothing with you...

 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS