Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back to Reality


I still can't believe it's 2016! It just doesn't feel real yet! I'm thinking it's not going to feel real until I go back to work tomorrow and I have student's telling me I wrote 2015 on the board instead of 2016...

Speaking of work--I'm not ready to go back!!! I have said all break that I'm ready to go back, but now that it's finally here I'm finding myself feeling all anxious and having mini heart attacks and millions of thoughts running through my mind of things I should have done during the break need to do now. Is that normal, teacher friends?! 

I will say that I am ready to be back in a normal routine and not feel like the most worthless person on the planet, though. Pretty sure the majority of my Christmas break was spent on my (now larger) bum + eating Hi-Chews, but I can't complain too much--I got a lot of Chris time! We made it out of the house a couple of times to go adventuring. And by adventuring, I mean go out to eat. Ha! But really, we did go see a few movies + we went on a hike up Battle Creek Falls and it was beautiful and made me feel like Elsa for a minute and actually consider being a "Winter person," but only for a minute, though.

Now reality is setting back in as me and Chris prepare for what I like to call the "Monday of the year" aka January aka the month we eat lots of salads and write down ways we want to be better. Anybody else? What is the secret to surviving the Monday of the year? Please let me know when you've figured it out. 

Wish us luck as we head back to reality tomorrow. 
Ready or not, here we go 2016!

 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. These snowy pictures are so pretty!! Hope your Monday is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS