Thursday, December 24, 2015

If We Did Christmas Cards...


Our Christmas card would probably look something like this and give you the illusion that we never wear sweatpants for date night and that we are just SO candid (We always look directly into each other's eyes and smile while on a sled duh)! Then you'd flip the card over and read about our humble brag accomplishments and update you on our lives as DINK's (double income no kids) and there'd probably be a lot of references to Swig and stressful days that come from being "grown-ups" and other important things, like Chris upgrading to a smartphone in the year of 2015...

Then I'd probably stop mid-sentence and just reference you to my blog, since everything I just described is pretty much what A Tidbit of Love is all about, right!? I guess what I'm trying to say is, consider this blog your year-long Christmas card. I know, I know... you're welcome.

In all seriousness though, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Love,
The Gourley's

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS