Tuesday, August 25, 2015

She's a Feyonce


Shelbs got engaged last weekend (FINALLY!) and I couldn't be more excited -- my best friend will finally understand what it's like to get excited over dish towels and and 9x13 pans! Oh, and I guess I'm excited that she found someone she loves enough to spend eternity with. But back the important things! Like future Ikea trips! Off-brand grocery shopping! Mooching meals off of mom and dad! ...wait... she already does that! (kind of kidding) 

Really though, we are so excited Cade is the one who Shelbs chose! He has always been so, so good to Shelbs and he's obviously ready for marriage since we know he's reeeaaaallllyyy patient. Like, waited-for-Shelbs-for-nine-years kind of patient. And I'd be lying if I said Chris wasn't excited to have an in-law to go golfing with ha! Welcome to the crazy, Cade! 

CONGRATS, LOVEBIRDS! October 22, 2015 is officially marked on the calendar and the countdown has begun for those sister  Ikea trips... :)


 photo postsignature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. hooray Shelbs and Cade aka: the Hooley's, i've started the "no eating diet" thanks for giving me a glimmer of hope to be skinny for this event. Love you kiddo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe someone finally caught Shelby! So happy for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah this is cute! But I dont know if I'll ever be excited for off-brand grocery shopping. ;)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS