Wednesday, August 5, 2015

"I Love You"

I forgot to mention in my last post another blessing that comes from going to Girl's Camp... Chris missing me! If you don't know what that looks like, here's a picture for you:
Is Chris my person, or is he my person? The man obviously knows the way to my heart.

Anyway, Chris missing me + me dropping hints the week before that I want to go on a "cute date" (a date that doesn't involve Netflix) = our date up at Tibble Fork! I love Tibble Fork, and I've been wanting to go back there with Chris ever since June 28th, 2012. Why? Because that was where we both first said "I love you" to each other! S'cute, right?

Really, though. It was s'cute! We recreated our date from 2012 and borrowed the same raft (thanks, Kat!), brought the same blue blanket, and used the same spinner while fishing. The only thing different this time around was that we didn't catch one.single.fish (poor, Chris) and the raft seemed to be a little more snug than we remembered... ha.
But one thing remained the same: the butterflies in my stomach as we cuddled beneath the stars and talked about our future. Oh, and the bats that swarmed all around us after we said "I love you" to each other... just to keep things interesting!

- - - - - - - - - - - 


I love you, Chris! Thanks for taking me back up to Tibble Fork.

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You guys are seriously the CUTEST couple ever!! (And you are absolutely gorgeous!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Oh the date nights we took for granted when we were dating!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS