Monday, June 1, 2015

SUMMER 2015

So.. I know I've been talking about the Summer of Shay a lot, and it basically has been summer for me since I graduated in April, BUT! Today was really the first day of Summer, because 1) I was fantasizing about darker skin and shoulder freckles, 2) I was craving watermelon slices (specifically triangle slices, because I'm high maintenance), and 3) I remembered that I freaking love country music. 

Could there BE anything more summer time than those three things?! (must read sentence in Chandler Bing's voice) Probably not. Which is why I started thinking about all the fun things I want to do this summer, because I'm gettin' that summer spirit! So I figured I better put that summer to-do list together before the harsh reality of swass, swoobs, and swustache sets in... and because I have nothing else to post about. Okay, okay, and maybe because I wanted to play around with my photo editor and make a list or two? Indulge me.

Onwards! Summer of 2015 to-do list!
:: Hike around Zion's. Because maybe Chris will be more willing to take pictures with me there? And also because I've lived in Utah my whole life and never been there.

:: VIVA LAS VEGAS (again)

:: Try every drink at Swig. Except the Arnold Palmer because, EW. (Thanks, Jenessa for the idea!)

:: Fishin' on the pontoon.

:: Camping! Mostly so Chris can swoon me with his wilderness skills, but also because I'm suddenly craving s'mores?

:: Lagoon! But I'm going to need a date since Chris hates roller coasters.

:: Bike the murdock trail all the way to the Timpanogos temple (+ stop at Tom and Martha's on the way back and hope they have taquitos).

:: Drive-In movie

:: Eat my body weight in strawberries and cream at the Strawberry Days Rodeo

:: Hike the G, Y, and possibly Timp? (this ambitiousness is obviously the side effect of a late night DP)

:: Shake it for Luke Bryan with my mom and Shelbs! I cry just thinking about it! THE FEELS!


 photo postsignature.jpg

p.s. CAITLYN JENNER! And I thought the black dress in the interview was ambitious...

So many thoughts on that... to post or not to post about?

3 comments:

  1. Post about Caitlyn Jenner, it's on everyone's mind let's be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would you waste your time???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post about Caitlyn Jenner. Unless you totally love and adore "her" in which case...I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS