Friday, August 22, 2014

Things I Think You Need to Know

  • There is a reason for this #chestie (chest selfie), I promise! Guys, I got that necklace at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart, people! And while we're on the subject of Wal-Mart, I've decided that it's just like McDonalds in the way that a lot of people like to think they are above it, but we all know that you secretly love it! Even if you aren't willing to admit it. It's okay though, your secret is safe with me. If anybody asks, I'll just tell them you prefer Target instead.
  • I've only just recently discovered the greatness that is Reese's Puffs cereal. Um, hi! Where have you been all my life Reese's Puffs?! You give me life.
  • The cute girl at Swig gave me two stamps on my punch card... just because! *heel click*
  • Massage Envy sent a 2 for 1 coupon to "Chris Gouchy" (does the word gouchy sound inappropriate to you, too?) and I laugh hysterically every time I pass the fridge where it's being proudly displayed.
  • My sister caused me to ask myself one of life's greatest questions last Monday: Do I suffer from RBF?? To which I realized that doing Zumba with a running injury can cause people to think that about you.
  • Even if I haven't poured a bucket of ice water over my head, I still support ALS research. Also, I check my Instagram feed daily to see if Ellen Degeneres has done it yet.
  • I finally put something in my "about" section! Fist pump for only taking a year to do it. It's full of super important stuff that my readers to know about. You know, like all of my blog posts.

Happy Friday!

 photo postsignature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. ALSO. We are the same person. Literally today I said to my class, "Don't act like you're too cool for McDonald's. Everyone eats there and it is delicious. That's why it owns the whole wide world."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I just be a fly on the wall in your classroom one of these days?! haha that is too stinkin' funny!

      Delete
  2. SWIG HAS STAMP CARDS???

    HOW AM I JUST NOW FINDING THIS OUT!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you not know?! I feel like it's somewhat my fault for you not knowing... where did I go wrong?!

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS