Wednesday, August 13, 2014

brace yourself

The season is almost upon us.

And no, I'm not talking about the Fall season.

I'm talking about the season I always seem to forget about until it's too late...

The season of date nights spent on opposite ends of the couch.

The season of unnecessary screaming at the TV.

The season of Sports Center being the only channel we get.

The season of "Hold on babe, there's only 5 minutes left" (which really means 20 minutes).

The season of when I'm not sure if I'm really a Cougar fan or not.

The season of Chris constantly checking his phone.

The season of sitting on freezing, uncomfortable bleachers pretending like I know what's going on. 

The season of Facebook status updates complaining about guys I don't know.

And probably the worst thing of all.....

The season of Fantasy Football Leagues.


Yes, the football season is almost upon us.
AKA: The season of Chris being as giddy as a little school girl.

- - - - - - - - 

Stay strong lady friends, stay strong.

 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS