Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lately...


  • I've been considering dying my hair back to dark brown again, then Chris chimes in and reminds me how much he loves my hair right now, and then I contemplate going even lighter. 
  • Chris has been taking naps on our living room floor and I'm not invited.
  • I've had z e r o motivation when it comes to school (what happened to this Shayli?!).
  • My back has been aching. Is this normal for a 22 year-old?? 
  • Chris and I have been watching Friday Night Lights. Two words--TIM.RIGGINS. Holy goodness. And yes, I am well aware of the fact that we're 8 years behind on the hype of this show.
  • I think about having babies. A lot.
  • All I want to do is drive around the Alpine Loop and admire the beautiful fall weather Utah has to offer for this limited time.
  • Chris has been studying for the GRE at night, while I do productive things like eat ice cream and watch Netflix.
  • "Pregnancy brain" has gotten a hold of me, which is weird since I'm not even close to pregnant, but somehow I still manage to forget my keys, forget to turn on the crockpot after I put 5 lbs of chicken in it, and blame Chris for any items I claim to be "missing." 
  • Chris and I learned the hard way that there's a reason that no one talks about the burgers at Rumbi's Island Grill. Na-sty. 
  • I've been obsessing over my new leggins from Agnes+Dora! Seriously, life-changing (thanks, Ali and Carlee!). Plus, can someone teach me how to take a selfie from bird's eye view without making my legs look like tree trunks?! I seem to be lacking in the art.
  • Chris has been going hunting on the weekends while I turn into the neediest wife ever.
  • I've admitted to myself that I have a social media problem. So much time is wasted on my phone. But that's the first step, right? Admitting you have a problem? Baby steps...
  • I've been writing lame blog posts... I apologize for the bullet point post. Kinda.



 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. haha umm you have been suffering from "pregnancy brain" your whole life...we are nervous for when you really do get pregnant. ;) but please get pregnant...now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....perhaps not ;) haha and dude, pregnancy brain is at an all time high right now... it's getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS