Friday, October 4, 2013

A Friday worth celebrating.


Does this picture make you believe I am one of those crazy runners that runs in the rain or snow? Well, surprise! I'm not. And despite my attempts at trying to be one this morning, after running two miles I just accepted the fact that I'm not one of those runners. Because holy balls! It's cold outside! Ain't nobody got time for rain and hail! 

Even if Utah's weather did cut my run short today, it hasn't ruined my Friday. Now I have the perfect excuse to not wash my hair (again) and shove it under a beanie for the second day in a row + hide my failed attempts of new year's resolutions under a big, fat sweater (Chris is a lucky guy, isn't he?). Cold, rainy weather also gives me the right to put any productivity I had planned aside and just bake and snuggle up in a big, comfy blanket and watch Netflix until I have to go to work. It's a rough life, in case you haven't noticed.

This Friday also happens to be Mama Gourley's birthday! It's her 29th birthday in case you were wondering ;) I'm so lucky to get to call her my mother-in-law! Mama G makes THE best pico de gallo + the dirtiest diet Dr. Pepper this side of Utah county has ever seen. Not only does she fatten me up with delicious foods, but she also goes out of her way to make sure that I'm happy and that Chris is still treating me right ;) She is one of the most caring people I know, and she deserves the happiest of happy birthdays. So Martha (this is me assuming that you actually read my blog?), HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you!

My favorite thing about this gloomy looking Friday is that it's almost conference! Which means you might see me in a beanie for at least two more days.... just kidding! But not really. Seriously though, I can't wait to listen to conference this weekend! The older I get, the more I truly look forward to conference. You just feel so happy after you watch it, ya know?

Anyway, I have some un-productiveness I need to get to now... Happy Friday, folks!

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! You are so funny! Love reading your blog shay:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ali! It's seriously so nice to hear things like that :) Can't wait for your leggings party!!!

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS