Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Fall Ya'll!


 I almost titled this post as "Life according to my phone," but then I decided not to because that would imply that I take pictures for my blog with something other than my phone. Also, it might imply that I take pictures with an iphone... which is also inaccurate.

 Anyway, onwards! I feel like I have been such a lousy, self-proclaimed lover of fall this year. I haven't gotten out and admired the leaves and I haven't even drank some hot cocoa for crying out loud! But this past weekend I felt better about getting my fall fix. I got to go to Hee Haws with my mom's side of the family (Chris was out deer hunting), carve pumpkins, and have a Halloween party with my Gourley side of the family :) So here's another picture dump because what else am I good for?






^^ my after-church attire.... cute, right? Also, does anyone really enjoy carving pumpkins?! I don't think so. We all know it's just  for the pictures ;) 



^^ easiest costume ever. All you need is a buttload of bronzer, white paint, eyeliner, headband and twigs :)

Happy Fall Ya'll! 

Let the holiday food comas begin...


 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS