Wednesday, October 23, 2013

inside my head on a Wednesday morning run.



Where should I run today?

I'm sick of going right, I'll go left this time to spice things up.

I should have went right.

Freak it's cold!

Good thing I wore a long sleeve shirt today.

Okay, I'm not going to look at my watch this time.

Timing doesn't matter.

I've only been running for five minutes?! 

I hate running.

Oh no, here comes another runner.

Should I say hi, smile, or nod?

I'll do all three.

Rude. She didn't even smile back.

She might be rude, but wow she had nice legs.

I need to run a lot more to get legs like that.

Or just eat better...

Meh, I'll just run more.

Why am I so picky about my legs? At least I have the ability to run.

You're right, Lady Gaga, I am beautiful in my own way!

Ugh, I should have worn a tank top.

Man, Utah is beautiful. I hate when people from Utah say that they hate Utah--just leave then!

WATCH OUT FOR THAT DOG POO!

Who let's their dog poo on the sidewalk, anyway? Smh.

Are there any cars coming? I need to pick my wedgie. 

....no wonder no one wants to run with me.

Please let this stop light be red, I need a rest.

(green light) Dang it. This must be a sign that I'm not allowed to stop.

You're right Biebs, never say never!

I wonder what people would say about my running playlist.

I'm so tired.

One more road until you're home Shay.

I did it!

I love running.

It's amazing when you get to see what your body is capable of.

534 calories burned!

Bagel and cream cheese? Don't mind if I do!


 photo postsignature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA yessssss. our through processes as women are absolutely hilarious and scattered. and its the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it--why didn't I run that half marathon with you? I could have listened to this for 13 miles.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS