Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Shelb's Day


If you don't already have a Shelby in your life, are you okay? Like, are you even enjoying life? Because goodness knows everyone needs one in their life! Luckily for me, I have a Shelby that I get to call not only my sister, but my best friend (because I'm sure you didn't already know that) + it's her Birthday today!!!

If you're not quite sure if you have a Shelby, let me ask you a few questions. . .


  • Who do you tag in hilarious/inappropriate Instagram posts?
  • Who do you have to believe you every single Sunday evening when you tell them that your "diet starts tomorrow?" 
  •  Who do you talk sh*z with + with your mom?
  • Who's there for you when you completely crush that one part in Jessie J's song, "Domino"? 
  • Who'd you go through the "cringe-worthy eyebrow stage" with?
  •  Who do you SnapChat with while you're on the toilet + end each statement with the poop emoji?
  • Who do you take Zumba from?
  •  Who do you approve all of your hair + outfit choices with? 
  •  Who knows what's pissing you off just by giving them a certain look?
  •  Who do you go on loooonnng walks with? 
  • Who do you tell everything to even after your husband said not to tell?
  •  Who do you convince to let you cover them completely in peanut butter because it'll be like "Tom and Huck"?
  •  Who tells you whether or not you have swass?
  •  Who has a whole file on their phone dedicated to unflattering pictures of you?
  •  Who is your best friend in the whole wide world?


Okay, so maybe that was more than a "few" questions, but maybe that's because Shelby is in Hawaii right now without me and I'm a lot bit depressed about it and feeling a little sentimental? Anyway, if you were able to answer all those questions with the same answer, you have your Shelby! Congrats, that means you've lucked out in the best friend/sister department.

Happy 23rd Birthday, Shelbs! I hope you're having the best time in Hawaii (but kind of not really) and that your day has been filled with Cade, miniature things, Dr. Pepper, chocolate chip cookies, and everything else you love!

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Miniature things! Haha yes! Oh how I love both of you! I'm so glad I have this Shelby in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shayli and Shelby - both wonderful and I love and I am grateful for both of you.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS