Friday, April 8, 2016

Teach me to blog? (my current happy list)



THINGS THAT ARE BUENO BUENO AND MAKING ME HAPPY AS OF LATE:
Brace yourselves, you're about to be list-slapped so hard.

// not to go all white girl on you, but the blossoms--all of the blossoms! my favorite part of walking out of my portable at work
// playing kickball and capture the flag with my PE classes (outside!)
// Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
// HIGH fitness (Hi, Jenessa!)
// bright pink lipstick
// getting in my car and having to roll the windows down
// my students--i truly look forward to seeing them every single day
// spring cleaning
// apples + peanut butter
// lunch club with Keisha
// teaching
// Chris. specifically, Chris singing Adele's "Hello" daily
// peach mango crystal light
// Elder Holland's talk
// planning the Summer of Shay
// being a blondie again
// running and exploring the trails behind my house (guys, the flipbelt is life-changing i tell you, life-changing!)
// list blog posts 
// the sun freckles on my nose

// FRIDAYS (duh)


 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love HIGH but I get even more excited when I see my Shay bay walk in that door

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS