Thursday, January 22, 2015

Call me Chrayli // a kind of sappy post (gasp!)


I have been so stressed out these past couple of weeks. I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty details of student teaching, but if you've been through it, you probably have a good idea of how overwhelmed/inadequate I've been feeling. To add to my stress, I found out this morning that I am now being required to student teach in my minor (physical education). I've been on the verge of tears since I found out the news because um, hi! I feel like I can barely keep up with just teaching health. How am I going to add PE to the mix?

So after suppressing that lump in my throat all day, I came home to this note from Chris and just cried, but the good kind of cry!


It might not seem like that cutesy of a note, but it's just what I needed to hear from Chris! Chris is so optimistic, and I'm just....not. But when I read this note, I couldn't help but smile huge. I'm becoming more like Chris! Trying to stay happy and chipper even when I'm super stressed--what Chris does every single day. 

Maybe Chris forgot about my mini-meltdown last week? Maybe he's just trying to butter me up for some back scratches for tonight? Or maybe, just maybe, I really am becoming more like my favorite human. For whatever reason, I'm just so happy he wrote this note for me to come home to today. It's inspiring me to stay positive and just keep chuggin' along.  

So here's to being more like Chris! Just call me.... Chrayli? Shris? Shaylopher?
. . . our couple name might need some work.

 photo postsignature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. good thing your minor is pretty easy huh ;) especially when you have a little sis who has any lesson plan you'll need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my plan! Snatchin' up yo lessons this weekend ;)

      Delete
  2. Just make your PE class run the whole class.
    Shaylopher. I like it.
    YOU CAN DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS