Wednesday, November 19, 2014

For Posterity's Sake

These photos are proof that Chris and I are capable of taking a good picture together. And by "good picture," I mean I didn't have to nag Chris to take it with me + it wasn't taken on my phone. So three cheers for Chris who was such a good sport about taking family pictures and wearing what I told him to AND putting gel in his hair. Background: Chris HATES putting gel in his hair. He will do anything to avoid it because it "makes his forehead sticky."  

Feel free to scroll through these and think that we don't wear sweats or leggings on a daily basis. Is it sad that my outfits are actually planned around leggings? Anyway, onwards! To sweat pants/legging-free pictures of us! 

Behold:


While we're on the subject of things we're capable of, I would like you to know that we're capable of having a fridge full of soda, but no butter or milk or cheese (the essentials). In our defense, cranberry sprite zero with a spoonful of limeade is amazing--thanks, Mama Sanderson for converting us! It's becoming an essential in the Gourley household. 

We're also capable of keeping all of our whites in the dryer and coming down every single morning to get fresh underwear, because folding them and taking them upstairs would be too inconvenient (human logic).

Basically, we're capable of winning at life right now... is it Thanksgiving break yet?

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?? I LOVE sprite zero cranberry... I have cases and tons of 2 liters. The other day Walmart had 2 liters for 50cents...I bought 18 of them.

    Is the limeade just the frozen concentrate? I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's not just me that empties the dryer one article of clothing at a time ;)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS