Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm educated....feel bad for me!


Guys, I'm happy to report that I made it through finals week. 

...barely.

This week got ugly

Like, haven't-showered-or-slept-and-I've-already-consumed-180 oz-of Dr. Pepper-and-holy-crap-it's-only-Tuesday! type of ugly.

There's also a permanent indent of my bum on the kitchen chair currently surrounded by an embarrassing amount of wrappers from the candy cane kisses consumed during my seven hour retreat there yesterday.

But I guess I can't complain too much... after all, it was my fault for procrastinating. Chris was even nice enough to say, "We have such different studying styles, babe. I would have studied the week before finals" instead of just calling me out for waiting until the last minute. (But guess what, babe? You're not human!)

But hey, at least now I can finally say that I'm done! And I can do the important things I've been meaning to get around to all semester... like starting Vampire Diaries and working out  painting my toenails.


Happy finals week to the rest of you who put the "pro" in procrastination out there! 

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Dude I'm like PRO at procrastinating. I mean minutes before. My constant thought is "I'll just wing it"
    So happy yours are done!!! I finish Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! It's the best feeling ever finishing finals. Good luck! :)

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS