Monday, May 6, 2013

Joelle

It's only day 6 of my blog challenge and I'm already behind. So I'll be playing catch up in this post. 

Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your friends.

Joelle.

I have the privilege of calling this beautiful lady my aunt! Although, you probably would never have guessed that since she looks young enough to be my sister! Don't worry, she's a GRANDMA too. This is what you can expect to look like if you're ever fortunate enough to reach GILF status in your life.

I chose Joelle because she is the one person I think deserves all the recognition in the world, and unfortunately, is the one person who never receives enough of it. 
  .
There are so many reasons why I love my aunt Jo. One of the biggest reasons being that she is the most selfless person I know. Seriously, you could be stranded on an island with her with only one more crumb of food left, and she would not only give you that last crumb, but she'd be smiling while she gave it to you. If you know Joelle, chances are she's already helped you in some way or another. 

Some other things you should know about Joelle:
-she works hard, plays harder.
-she was photobombing before it was cool.
-she babysits 30+ kids every day, and still manages to have a cleaner house than you ever will.
-she'll make sure everyone else is taken care of before worrying about herself.
-stay on her good side, or you just might end up with her dentures in your face
-she is the greatest supporter ever--whether it's at a wrestling match, a dance recital, a graduation, or any occasion, you'll know she's there because she's the one cheering the loudest.

-she'll never admit she's any of these things.

Simply put, my aunt Joelle is the BOMB-SHA-BOMB. 
I love you, Aunt Jo!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS