Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to Scare a Shayli.

Day 6: What am I afraid of? 

A better question might be what am I NOT afraid of?


Just ask this guy right here. He could probably tell you that I'm afraid of failure, heights, snakes, walkers, drowning, and just about anything else. But I'm not sure if he could tell you my greatest fear though...

losing him.

Guys, I am terrified of Chris dying. Like... I-haven't-heard-from-him-in-a-few-hours-so-he-must-be-dead-terrified. Needy much? I know, I know... newlywed syndrome? But really, it's my biggest fear, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that it is out of my control. It's terrifying to think that he could be gone at any given moment, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's hard enough having him commute to Salt Lake every day. Our poor future children...I wonder if I'll ever let them leave the house?

 I don't want to expound on this too much, since most of you are probably already rolling your eyes at this post thinking, "just another mushy, newlywed post," which it probably is, but at least I tried? ha. 

Anyway,  Chris isn't allowed to die until I'm dead.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS