Monday, September 21, 2015

Things I'm Loving Right Now (just another bullet point post)


+ My students (seriously-they are so cute and hilarious), but also my prep period, which is much needed after trying to keep up with the energy my student's have. BLESS THE PREP. Since my prep is after lunch, I get lunch time + 45 minutes to rest and recover, which brings me to the next thing I've been loving:

+ McDonald's in Herriman. It's just so welcoming with the waterfall in front of the drive-thru and the never-ending supply of foam cups! Oh, and Scott who always laughs when I pull up to the window is a nice touch. 

+ THIS Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I wouldn't say it's better than the Beauty Blender, but it's definitely a great option when you make a teacher's salary and don't want to drop $20 on a sponge ;)

+ THE ELLEN SHOW. I've always loved watching Ellen, but I can't help but appreciate it more now that it's on after I come home from work. It's a Mon-Fri ritual to come home and not do anything school related until after Ellen. 

+ The flowers Chris brought home last Friday ("just because!") that are now being proudly displayed on the kitchen counter.

+ The Ghirardelli Pumpkin Spice Caramel chocolates that my mom brought home for me from Chicago. I know, I know... so basic it hurts!

+ Chris wanting to go on bike rides with me any chance that we get. I like pretending that when people see us riding our bikes together that they think we're a fitness savvy couple. 

+ The fact that it's my birth week and I'll be getting my free gifts from Ulta and Sephora! Yasss please.

+ That I've made it through another Monday! 


 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. you are seriously the most darling grown up real live person. you win at adulting. i'm so glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen you to hear about teaching?!? I love teacher stories!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS