Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy MOOsday! (see what I did there?)


I'm debating whether or not to post this... mostly because I threw a fit last year when Chris suggested we dress up like cows to get free food from Chic-Fil-A for date night... but, can you blame me? Fighting a huge crowd dressed like cows AND swallowing my pride and dressing like a cow just for a free meal?!

NOPE. NOT HAPPENING.

Besides, the .2 seconds that I actually considered going and tried to make cow costumes with garbage bags and sharpies was just a hot mess. Actually, just a mess. There was nothing hot about trying to cut arm holes and/or scribble spots with dry Sharpies. Ugh. I get the angry sweats just thinking about it!

BUT! I found a solution for this year! It's called, "having your sister-in-law text you to come to Chic-Fil-A because she made you cow ears and spots out of vinyl!" And throwing your pride out the window along with that bikini body because you can go through the drive-thru! Oh, and being accompanied by these cuties.

I guess the real reason for this post is to say this:

Sorry, Chris.
Thank you, Kami!

Also... do you think they'll recognize my outfit when I go back to get a free shake tonight? (pride-- where are you?!)


Happy Tuesday  MOOsday!

 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS