Saturday, April 26, 2014

life after finals

Life after finals is the best. Besides the mini panic attacks that come at night because you're so sure something is due, and you have to tell your body to calm the freak down. Am I the only one who suffers from that?! Anyway, ever since finals ended on Wednesday, I've just been so happy! I haven't had to be to work until 2 o'clock every day, so I've been able to fill my mornings with running, cleaning, and watching Kelly and Michael. I even managed to squeeze in a little hike with my sister, and visit my grandparents (which deserves a whole post of it's own).Yesterday was kind of like my last hoorah before Spring semester starts. So naturally, it involved food and Chris.



Does the picture of me drinking water from a Bud Light cup give you a clue where we went?! That's right, Lucky 13! We can't get enough of this place. They seriously have the best burgers in Utah--just go try it already! Unless you're under 21, because ya know... it's a bar... so you can't (sorry, Shelbs!). 

I love going up to Salt Lake to eat with Chris. I always feel so spontaneous and adventurous getting on Front Runner, which I'm sure most of that has to do with the fact that I need to "act natural" so I don't get caught using Chris' pass, but that's besides the point. It's always fun switchin' up date night and going up to Salt Lake City. Our visit up there did not disappoint--we literally talked about how good our meal was the whole way home. It's the meat! They probably ground up a sirloin steak to make their patties. And the fries! Oh, the fries! They put just the right amount of garlic on them! It's a good thing it was just me and Chris in the car, because I'm sure anyone with us would have rather jumped out of the car and walked home. But that's what I love about us--we're foodies, and we like it that way.

This week has been such a great break from school... I'm not ready to start Spring classes! Can I please just stay home and watch Kelly and Michael forever?!

 photo postsignature.jpg

8 comments:

  1. You and my mom should start a Kelly and Michael fan club. Nothing gets between her and them in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! That's the main reason I'm upset about taking Spring classes... I have to work in the mornings and miss them! haha. Just wait, me and Martha are going to call in and win a vacation from that show!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I just finished college for good and I keep having panic attacks that I'm forgetting an assignment because my planner is empty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is kelly and michael!? looking it up right now! and wow, you are just the cutest ever! so glad you found my blog, so I could find yours!! and I totally feel you on the "final week panic." i would always have the worst nightmares and would have to wake up in the middle of the night and re-check due dates! ha! and i am for sure going to have to try that place! it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. oh wait, I feel stupid...kelly ripa! duh! haha I just didn't know that the name had changed! i'm still behind the times!

      Delete
    3. Lol thanks, Kelli! And don't worry... if you didn't know about Kelly and Michael that means that you are productive and don't just sit in front of the TV at 9 o clock in the morning ;)

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS