Sunday, March 12, 2017

a tidbit of more love...


Yep, we're expecting TWINS!(!!!!!!!) We've never been so grateful + excited + scared + overwhelmed + every other kind of emotion there is to experience when finding out there are two humans growing inside your uterus! Obviously, this is one reason why I've been so absent from the blogging world, since every post in my draft box is like "HI! I'M GROWING TWO HUMANS!" But the other reason I've been a crappy blogger is because these babies took a lot of prayers + tears + time + fertility meds (that made me a semi-psycho B-word) to get here... which obviously is another post for another day. 

Even though it's still a little scary letting everyone in our secret, we can't help but feel so overwhelmed with the amount of love and support we've already received, we are SO blessed, and know these babies are already SO loved.


Here's to two more people I get to gush about on this little blog of mine...

September can't come soon enough.

 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! I am so excited you're going to start blogging about the babies! You look amazing in these pictures by the way! XO

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS