Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2 Thumbs Up for Year 2!

When your husband is out of town and can't take your obligatory "First Day of School" picture, you end up awkwardly giving the camera two thumbs-up and realize that's about as good as it's gonna get. . . at least the Fonz would be proud? Ayyyy.


Year TWO of teaching started today! It was wonderful and exhausting and exciting and everything else that first day of school dreams are made of. My students are freaking adorable and there are a couple of classes that I can already tell I am going to LOVE (specifically my class that wanted to debate whether Cafe Rio or Costa Vida was better). PLUS! I am going to be in charge of the school's HOPE Squad (suicide prevention) this year and I'm so nervous + excited about it. And did I mention my students are freaking adorable? Because they are. I really didn't think I missed teaching this Summer, but after today I realized how much I did! Oh, "teacher's high"-you've been missed. I'm finally feeling motivated to be a kick-A teacher, and to make a difference in these kiddos lives! 

Hello 2016-17 school year! I am SO ready for you! Now let's just hope that I'm still wanting to awkwardly give the camera two thumbs up at the end of this year... 

 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm missing your blog! I know you've had a lot going on but surely your students have had some funny things to say that you can share with us!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS