Monday, March 14, 2016

3.14

When you wanna celebrate Pi day, but you don't like pie...

Did you know the Gourley's are huge into Pi day?!? 

Okay, okay... you caught us. We just needed an excuse to go get a cookie. The excuse "for family night" has run it's course, so Pi day was kind of our last option. Also, YES that is a sugar cookie from Sodalicious--NOT Swig. Don't worry, I'm setting up an appointment to go talk to my bishop about it... but, you guys! I can't deny it anymore--Sodalicious makes better cookies than Swig! But Swig if your'e reading this, their drinks mean nothing to me. Nothing! Also, could you please stop raising your prices? And maybe pick me just once for your Instagram giveaways? Besides that, I really do love you.

Anyway, where was I going with this post before going off on a fatangent (fat + tangent = fatangent) to convince you all that me and Chris are just mcfatties? Oh yeah, Happy Pi Day! The only day I actually ever enjoyed in math class.  And while we're on the subject of being a mcfattie... is it Fry Day yet? Because I'm sooo ready for my spring break next week--even if my thighs aren't (I'm using Pi Day as an excuse for that, too!)

 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS