Sunday, October 25, 2015

Wedding Day Nuke

Dear blog world,

I am alive... but only just. This month has been so crazy with baby & bridal showers, helping Shelbs with wedding stuff, family parties... oh, and the usual craziness that is our lives with Chris in grad school and me teaching school. So of course, this weekend (the one weekend I haven't had something to do or somewhere to be) I got sick. The kind of sickness that kept me in the fetal position praying that I was done excreting body fluids. So there's that lovely image for you!

All complaining aside, so many blog-worthy things have happened this month! Good things! Like the fact that I went two days without diet Dr. Pepper! Fall Break (#teacherperks)! Me and Chris are selling our town home! And last but not least.. SHELBS GOT MARRIED!!! As much as I know you'd all love to hear about my experience of going two days without that dark poison I call Dr. Pepper, I'm just going to ease back into this blogging thing with a bunch of pictures from my sister's wedding festivities this past week.

Shelbs' wedding was so perfect, so laid-back, and had me scratching my head saying "hmm, why didn't I think to do that?!" Such a typical thing of me to do anytime I see Shelby do or wear anything, really. Can I be Shelbs when I grow up?!

Anyway, I'll let my pictures of Shelbs wedding week do most of the blogging for me, since I'm trying to ease back into blog world + eat solid foods. Enjoy!

Shelbs was introduced to the G-life on Tuesday! Wahoo!
Her cute wedding dinner that I failed to take more pictures at.
Just keepin' it classy between the temple and reception ha!
Shelbs had a soda bar and cookies at her reception! S'cute, huh?! Why didn't I do that!?


Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Hooley! AKA our new go-to couple! 

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Tyson told me that you guys were headed this way to live and then last night I dreamt we went to see it and it was a mansion. It was like starter home...starter home...starter home...Chris and Shaylis mansion...starter home

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS