Sunday, April 26, 2015

obligatory post about graduation



YOU GUYS.... I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

 Like, I've just enjoyed my weekend... stress/homework-free. What!?  It's seriously the best feeling ever. Actually, I take that back... getting a big girl job is the best feeling ever, which I now have as of last Thursday! I'm so excited to start working at Fort Herriman Middle School! I feel extremely blessed to be graduating college with not only a job, but THE job, ya know? 

For those of you still working towards graduation... keep going! It'll totally be worth it. Plus, graduating is kind of like celebrating your birthday. Everyone sends you really nice texts and your parents take you out to dinner and your husband surprises you with a Clarisonic!!! (even if it means he used all your points at Ulta to buy it... still a sensitive subject around these parts ha) Yes, graduation is bueno bueno.

Since my job doesn't start until August, I'm in this weird crunch... like, I guess I should probably get a summer job? Preferably one that gives me discounts on clothes, makeup, or Swig... you know,  the jobs that don't require a Bachelor's degree ;) I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the "Summer of Shay" brings...but I have a feeling it's gonna be big! 

Thanks BYU for such a great education and mostly enjoyable 4.5 years!!! Graham canyon ice cream will be missed, testing center will not.

 photo postsignature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I have to hear this clairsonic story...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need me to tell you! Because you know how Chris likes to exaggerate ;)

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS