Friday, March 21, 2014

Bon Voyage!

The time has finally come!  We're at the airport 
right now waiting to get on our first ever red eye flight. Besides the fact that it's now three hours past our bedtime, I actually don't mind the airport at night. The airport staff are a lot more friendly (no one even had to pat me down over my G's this time!) and there's hardly anyone else here! And by anyone, I really mean 
babies.  

It's funny to think that only a few hours ago I wasn't even packed yet. You see, I'm what we like to call a last minute packer--I seriously can't pack until I only have a couple hours before I go. Because, hello!  I'm going to need my toothbrush and my curling iron is still hot! So when Chris got home from work today and not one single thing of mine was packed, he started stressing (it was like looking at Tom G). BAD. He just couldn't comprehend how Cafe Rio and painting my nails were a priority.  But somehow I managed to get two loads of laundry done and throw whatever wasn't on my floor into our suitcase. Oh, and can we all just take minute to appreciate the fact that I shaved my legs? You're welcome, Florida. 

Anyway, we are both so excited for this cruise! 
So excited, that we've already gone into vacation mode and pounded some Del Taco on our way to the airport. Speaking of vacation mode. . . Don't be alarmed if in a week you see a bunch of pictures of two people who are really tan and look like they ate Chris and Shayli... it's just us ;) 

Bon voyage!!!

 photo postsignature.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS