Monday, April 15, 2013

Heartache

This is my thought process almost every morning when I wake up:

-Holy crap I gotta pee!
-I think I'll just settle for a ponytail today
-A ponytail will be good since I'm going to run today...
-Ugh, do I really want to run today? 
-We'll see how school goes, and then I'll decide if I want to run (somehow school always convinces me that I'm too busy to run, when I'm really not--I am a slacker of all sorts)

During class today when I was looking at Facebook (like I said, slacker!), I noticed a lot of people were posting about this Boston Marathon bombing. Bomb? What? Better Google that. As soon as I read that there had been a bombing and that several had died and been injured, my heart just started to ache.

Now I know that my morning thought process will never be the same...

My run today was for those who passed in this tragedy.
May God be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS