Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first.

...post! 
I'm not gonna lie, this is a little terrifying for me. I have always told myself that I would never have a blog. Not because I didn't want one, but because I thought I couldn't. For a long time I convinced myself that I wasn't interesting enough. I don't have any kids, I don't do photography, I don't do hair, I don't create recipes--why on earth should I have a blog?!

It wasn't until a week ago that I sat down and realized how happy I am with where I'm at in my life. I just kept thinking to myself, "what more could I ask for?" I just got married to the love of my life, I have a job, I go to a great school (go, cougs!), I live in a beautiful home, and I have the most amazing family and friends I could ever ask for. Honestly, what more do I need? Nothing. I am so blessed. I am in love with my life right now, which is why I want to share it with you! 

On another note: Happy 2 Months to us!

I'd get used to seeing this handsome guy on the blog... He's the biggest (and best) part of my life.

I love you, Chris! Thanks for the best two months of my life. Can't wait for the rest of eternity with you!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2 months! Congratulations that really is so awesome. I found you from Misseemoo's blog. Kinda creeping around. Your photos are so cute!!

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS