Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Our countdown for 2018 didn't end at midnight last night. . . 

We'll be counting down until May 2, 2018 - or until our baby GIRL decides to show up! 

...my heart still kind of sinks/somersaults every time I let someone else in on our secret, because I have so many mixed emotions with this pregnancy (obviously grateful is the biggest one!!!), but then I try to remind myself that my uterus doesn't know when I announce that I'm pregnant, so to stop worrying, you big weird! Plus, this little miracle deserves to be celebrated, too! Even if it scary for me and Chris.

We are so so SO grateful that everything has gone well so far during this pregnancy and pray that it can continue to for the next 17 weeks. The one true "resolution" I have for this year is to have this girl arrive here safely. Okay, and maybe not eat so many freaking carbohydrates + read "The Infinite Atonement" (thanks for the recommendation, Whit!), but that's it! I swear. 

Even though 2017 brought on the hardest trial I've ever gone through, it also brought me some of the happiest moments of my life - my time with Jett and Graham, drawing closer to my Savior, growing closer with my family, and of course, getting pregnant again with this baby girl. A good word to sum up 2017 would definitely be G R A T E F U L. 

Here's to the new year! + hoping I'm a better blogger in 2018 (ha!)

 photo postsignature.jpg

4 comments:

  1. "my uterus doesn't know when I announce" has to be the best line I've ever read on your blog!

    We are so excited to meet your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (And obviously this is Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Ogudugu for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Ogudugu cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Ogudugu details: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Love is the best feeling of this world after the love of mom and dad there is a person to whom we start loving and can do anything for Him/Her. Feelings which i have for him/her is true love? Bunch of questions are there related to true love even when i was in love number of things was in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS