Thursday, February 13, 2014

because we're an old married couple


Does going to dinner the night before Valentine's Day to avoid the crowds make us an old married couple? 

Answer: it does.

 We were so proud of ourselves for coming up with this plan! The only problem with that was the fact that all old married couples think alike. 

Hence, the 45 minute wait at Outback tonight... and hence this picture I made Chris take with me while we waited outside for a good 30 seconds before Chris suggested we go to our car to wait. 

So waited in the car we did! On our phones... not saying much to each other... romantic, right? Don't worry, once we cured our hanger with 4 loaves of bread (ask me about my bikini-ready body for our cruise... I dare you!), we were all kinds of cutesy! 

And to top off the night, Chris took me to Yogurtland! Chris isn't the biggest fan of that place, so we don't go there very often, so I made sure to take full advantage of our visit there by filling my cup to the brim with cookie dough bites and gummy worms. Which didn't last long. I pounded that ice cream on the drive home. Seriously, pounded--it wasn't dainty.

 Sigh... I love this pre-Valentine's Day tradition we've started. 

 photo postsignature.jpg

2 comments:

  1. We must be an even older married couple because we're not even going out for our V-Day dinner until next week.... Hahaha. I think you guys are so cute. And I miss you. And I would go to Yogurtland with you any and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks, Britt! I'll hit you up on the Yogurtland offer the next time you're in Utah because I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS