Monday, March 25, 2013

5.

Five is a number that keeps runnin' through my head today.

Five years ago from today...
I experienced the worst day of my life (so far).
It was also the day I received what I consider to be the greatest blessing in my life.
Five years ago from today...
I realized who my true friends were.
My love for my family grew even deeper.
Five years ago from today...
I became ME.
I realized my potential.
Five years ago from today...
I got to start a new life.
Five years ago today...
 I had no idea I would be so grateful for the worst day of my life.

Some of you may know what I'm referring to, but if you don't, that's okay. This post is kind of just for me.

Some quotes I found on Pinterest that helped me smile today:




  

6 comments:

  1. I love you Shay... and I may have cried reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. needed this. you are beautiful. my biggest hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking shayli! Whether you knew it or know it or whatever I have always looked up to you!! You are my hero for several reasons. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS