Monday, April 23, 2018

Maternity Pictures!

Remember that one time I had Kyra Cummings (@kc_photography_utah) take maternity pictures for me in February and she did absolutely perfect?! Also, remember how I (okay, really Kyra) got Chris to agree to be in these pictures with me?! I'm so happy with how they turned out and that I have something to remember the beauty and joy that has come with this pregnancy.

Our baby girl is scheduled to arrive on April 27th (4 days! HOW!?) and I think that whole "nesting" thing has kicked in... I was super productive today. And by productive I mean that I folded that  laundry pile that has been on our floor for 5 days + actually made dinner + packed my hospital bag. Okay, so maybe that burst of energy was really due to the fact that I got myself a dirty diet Dr. Pepper today, but we can still call it nesting, right?! Plus, don't you think posting my maternity pictures to this blog so I can cross it off my to-do list can be considered nesting? I think so! Even if you don't agree, I will say I'm right, since I'm almost 39 weeks pregnant. Ha. Poor Chris...he's heard that statement probably more times than necessary.

Anyway, I realize I have been the absolute worst at documenting this pregnancy. It's definitely not from lack of excitement for this girl to arrive... I just think this pregnancy has truly flown by and the time has snuck up on me and my true procrastinating self. And if we're being honest, I think half of me has been super nervous to document this pregnancy too much in fear of something bad happening, but I keep reminding myself that I just need to have faith that everything will work out how it's supposed to, and this little girl deserves to be celebrated no matter what! So, here we are!

As excited as I am to meet this girl, I am truly going to miss being pregnant. I have loved every minute of it and feel so grateful that I've made it this far and been able to experience what I have. This is also why I'm so grateful Kyra took these pictures for us... so I have something to look back on and remember this amazing time in my life that I never want to take for granted!

 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS