Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Resolutions

Is it bad that we're not even done with January and I'm already salad-ed out?! The resolution life just ain't for me! Jk. Me and Chris actually did make some resolutions this year...

Behold: 

 + Phone-free Friday!
 + Scriptures/family night every Monday night
 + Pay off truck + save _ _, _ _ _ in saving this year

That's it! We are keeping it simple this year, which is good, because I reeeaaalllly am sick of salad. BUT! I did buy the new Clean Simple Eats Winter Meal Plan, and I am SO excited about it. You know you did some damage over the holidays when you are actually craving healthy food... and your "fat pants" are starting to feel snug.

Aaand maybe I should make my own resolution to blog more? Because I miss it dearly. I was stalking myself and I realized I miss old blogging Shayli. She was so much happier + drinking way more diet Dr. Depper. Now I'm not saying there's a correlation between happiness and Dr. Pepper, but . . .

Anyway, here's to resolutions! + more blogging! + salads! (not really unless you count croutons covered in ranch a salad... because that's all that's doing it for me now).

 photo postsignature.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yes, PLEASE blog more! I have an idea for a blog for you...

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS