Thursday, December 15, 2016

when I said we're leaving our mattress in the living room...

... I really meant it.

Besides the occasional trip to the grocery store + Swig (my punchcard loves me!), we have pretty much set up camp in our living room.
Who woulda known that simply putting a mattress in the living room is all it takes to make me actually like watching hours of sports? I wish I could say the mattress gave Chris the same tolerance to watch Hairspray Live!, but it didn't (please tell me you watched it?!).

Now I know I said #noshame when it came to having a mattress in our living room, which is still true, but I think there is a little shame to be had when people come over and see it... do they think we're fighting and Chris has to sleep downstairs? Or maybe they just think we're really white trash? Which they wouldn't be completely wrong, seeing as how we've made a nice little border with our Swig cups. . .

Anyway, now you know where to find us + you'll understand why our bellies are giving Santa a run for his money.
 photo postsignature.jpg

p.s. CHRISTMAS IN 10 DAYS!!!! How?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS