Tuesday, November 22, 2016

just a little thankfulness

'tis the season, right?!

I am thankful for (in no particular order)...
+ CHRIS
+ both sides of my family
+ self-tanner
+ Costco blankets (thank you, mom!)
+ the Ellen show, because feels
+ candy cane kisses
(even if my waistline ain't so thankful)
+ voicemails from Lexi
+ my students. especially when they randomly all start singing in unison Jason Aldean's "Big Green Tractor" + convince me to do the #mannequinchallenge
+ the gospel
+ my coworkers 
+ sunshine
+ friends
+ also Friends the series 
(and even more specifically, Ross Gellar)
+ High Fitness + my Vasa pass 
(literally the only reason I haven't completely given up and wanted to just waste away on these colder, darker days)
+ naps
+ skookies (the addiction is truly real)
+ the blessed person who decided mashed potatoes should be part of Thanksgiving dinner
+ zits...always keeping me humble
+ Christmas music. Ain't ashamed.

...and I think I'm just going to stop there, which I'm sure most people that are reading this list are thankful for.

 photo postsignature.jpg

3 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS