Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love is...

Love is. . . 

Falling asleep on the couch at 8:00...on a Friday night.

Giving me the last bite of your sugar cookie.

Going out of your way to bring me my keys and whistle that I forgot on my way to work.

Pretending to be interested when I tell you about work.

Completely saving the day + having a mutual love for white trash food:
Using "bob" or "bobber" as a term of endearment.

Knowing what "I'll be ready in 15 minutes" really means.

Trying your best to set the pillows how I like them when you make the bed (and not saying anything after I adjust them anyway).

Holding hands in bed every single night.

Kissing with onion breath.

Trusting me to shave the back of your neck.

Complimenting my "Shakira" eyeliner (winged eyeliner) after lots of not-so-subtle hints.

Watching Modern Family with me every night.

Having your own language that involves words like "curney,"(corner) "curter," (quarter), and "fer" (fire).

Telling me I am a "twig bi" when I am feeling my worst.

Surprising me with my favorite old fashioned cake donut for no reason at all.

Leaving your shoes and socks outside (ha!).

Giving me food instead of flowers for Valentine's Day.

The reason we celebrate today!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Happy Love Day to my favorite lover dover bobber! 
It's crazy to think that if weren't for Valentine's Day 4 years ago, we wouldn't be here celebrating it together today! I love our love.

xoxoxoxo


 photo postsignature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS