Thursday, January 16, 2014

7 things! 7 things! 7 things!

#1 Vampire Diaries.
I know, I know... so five years ago. Whatevs. 
I.am.obsessed.
All week I've found myself thinking about vampires and witches!
... and how the CW manages to find such beautiful people (seriously Ian Somerhalder, where did you come from?!). 

#2 Eating "healthier."
Which has consisted of a lot of mandarin oranges and string cheese + binge eating at Mi Ranchitos and Chubby's over the weekend and undoing any of our "healthy eating."
(Our New Year's resolutions love us)

#3 Waxing.
In case you were wondering, waxing doesn't get rid of your blackheads... just ask Chris.
Also, thanks to my sister-in-law Haley for making my face smooth as a baby's bottom! Even if it did mean I had to see just how much hair is actually on my face. You would have thought she waxed a werewolf (Vampire Diaries!) looking at my waxing strips.  

#4 Hair
I've been lusting after this hair color.
We'll see if I have the...ahem...lady balls to actually do it, though.

#5 Chris
Chris got a raise at work a couple weeks ago.
He doesn't like to tell people, but I do! I'm so proud of him.

#6 Marathon
Obviously New Year's resolutions haven't quite faded away... but my Dr. Pepper beer belly hasn't either, so here's to 26.2 miles in June! Feel free to join me and my brother, Dugan!
This is what happens when you're bored at work...

#7 Cruisin'
Last but not least... we're going on a cruise in March!! Papa and Mama Gourley are taking us on a Caribbean cruise, so I'll get another experience traveling with Tom G! Who by the way, has already taken the initiative to print out all the different excursions we can choose from and read them to us himself ;) I can't wait! Seriously, though... is it March yet?


 photo postsignature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Shay! I've blog stalked every day for am update :) yay! And you will LOVE the cruise how freakin fun. Plus I want to.see the hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha J! I'm glad you read my blog.If you click on the word "this" it'll take you to the hair color I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until you guys cruise with my parents. It is the best thing ever to let Tom G do all the planning, worrying...and paying!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS